Sunday 1 January 2012

Welcome to my life

Here we go, new year, new hobby, new blog. This was something I never really saw myself doing, but after some guest blogging on my sister's blog, I found it was something I really enjoyed doing and made it my sole new years resolution to start up my own.

At this stage I'm not entirely sure what it will be about, most likely the things that occupy my free time, my interests, inspirations and anything that my mind finds itself attached to. 

So welcome folks, to its-me-asha! This is me. I'll admit the photo is a little bit of a glamour shot but it was the nicest I could find of just me that wasn't on facebook, I have been lazy with taking my camera places these days as I find there'll always be someone with one, uploading them the next day! Anyway this photo was from my friends wedding in the Hunter Valley in NSW, she is my oldest friend in the world so that makes it a little more special.


Here are the guys I live with, my gorgeous boyfriend Ben and my adorable puppy Henry. They hang out a lot and become a morph of one another I like to call Benry, I am sure they will feature often on my blog.


So there you have it, I'll finish with a few things about me that I enjoy, and will endeavour to explain and elaborate at some point in the future. I love painting my nails, I love nail art and have many many many nailpolish colours at my disposal. I have recently acquired a sewing machine and have started making my own clothes which is so much fun, there's something all 50's housewife about making your own wares that I adore! I work away in very remote parts of WA, this often impedes on my sleeping abilities, social life and home enjoyment because of the limited time I get to spend there, but I love making people healthy, fit and responsible for themselves in the process.

That'll do for now, and once again a warm welcome to my blogging adventure!

2 comments:

  1. Aww I love this first post - what a great introduction to you! :) So proud of you sis!!! Love Chlo xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blog Ashy! Can't wait to read more xx

    ReplyDelete